Windsor Comfort - Exclusive Premium Cloth Doll Soft Sculpting Fabric - Doll Skin Fabric / Doll Making Cloth - Perfect for Soft Sculpting!
100% Polyester Knit Fabric, Non-Run Interlock. 60" wide
Crosswise Stretch – about 30% ~ Lengthwise Stretch – about 20%
This fabric is the "Windsor Comfort", sometimes called "country comfort", that many top cloth doll designers used for doll skin during the 1990's and 2000's before it disappeared from the market. We now have it in stock!
"Windsor Comfort is an interlock knit fabric perfect for dollmaking." (Kezi Matthews, 1991)
If you are new to doll making we recommend Windsor Comfort as a replacement for the "Dolskin" fabric. Windsor Comfort is much easier to work with and produces better results.
Available in Pale Fawn, A Touch of Pink (popular color), Sand, Beige (popular color) and Ultra Dark Brown Colors!
Note of Colors: Ultra Dark Brown is almost Black, Light color variations in fabric may occur between dye lots and colors may vary on different computer screens.
Multiple yard orders will be cut as one piece unless you request single yards in the checkout comment box.
Don't Forget Matching Thread! - Matching Threads Listed Below.
- Pale Fawn - Pearl - Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP Polyester Thread 250yds
- Touch Of Pink - Pink Champaign - Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP Polyester Thread 250yds
- Sand - Pale Peach - Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP Polyester Thread 250yds
- Beige- Natural - Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP Polyester Thread 250yds
- Ultra Dark Brown- A Dark Brown Thread