Trio of Little Girl Dolls by Colette Wolff
Trio of Little Girl Dolls!
Pattern for three easy-to-make dolls... 5" Abigail, 8" Debbie and 13" Susie
Original Cloth Dolls Designed by Colette Wolff.
Booklet contains full-size patterns and detailed, illustrated instructions.
● Pen-drawn facial features traced from patterns.
● Debbie has movable legs; Susie has seamed joints at shoulders and hip.
● Debbie and Susie have curly wigs of yarn; embroidery floss makes Abigail’s braids.
● Abigail and Susie are self-dressed; Debbie wears removable panties and dress.
● Susie’s got a secret − it’s in the stuffing!
© Colette Wolff 1980, 1981, 1991
Quality printed Sewing Patterns which we will mail to you.